Frequently Asked Questions
- Why don’t you answer my email?
- I’ve sent a message, but all I get back is an automatic response. Why is that?
- I’ve read the auto-responder and the FAQs, but my concern is still not answered. What should I do?
- I have a personal medical condition. Can I get Shane’s advice?
- Where can I get Shane’s books?
- I am with the media (or a PR company) and need to contact someone directly, how do I go about that?
- I am a healthcare professional or a retail outlet. How can I go about selling your products at my place of business?
- My order hasn’t arrived, how will I know when it ships?
- My product arrived damaged, what should I do?
- Why is it so expensive to ship to Hawaii, it’s still in the USA, isn’t it?
- I live outside of the USA – Can I still place an international order?
- What is your refund policy?
- What if I’ve read all of Shane’s books, listened to all of his CDs, read all of Shane’s blogs, read everything on the website, and watched all of the PC Reality TV clips and my question has still not been answered and it’s not a personal medical condition issue about me, a friend or a relative?
1. Why don’t you answer my email?
To all our top fans, we love you and care about you more than you know; that’s why we do what we do. Please understand that we get hammered with emails daily and cannot respond to everyone. We do appreciate you and are constantly working toward improving our service and letting you in on the latest developments and information as we find out about it.
2. I’ve sent a message, but all I get back is an automatic response. Why is that?
If you send spam, hate mail, or suffer from “The Whine Flu” and complain too much, you will be deleted from our customer database so that we can save time for our top fans who are actively living young and taking responsibility for their own health.
The auto-responder was designed to help you get fast answers and prevent us from repeating ourselves 139 times per day. Please read it. Chances are, you will find your question answered on the autoresponder, here in the FAQs, in Shane’s books and CDs, or already covered by Straight Talk or The People’s Chemist’s Videos. All of these resources are available for your continuing education. Again, please understand that we bombarded with emails and we simply cannot respond to everyone.
3. I’ve read the autoresponder and the FAQs, but my concern is still not answered. What should I do?
If you want safe and effective nutritional supplements to help you BEAT OBESITY, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, INSOMNIA, DEPRESSION or BOOST SPORTS PERFORMANCE, and more visit The People’s Chemist’s Store
4. I have a personal medical condition. Can I get Shane’s advice?
We cannot respond to emails regarding personal medical conditions, but it is very likely that your answers are found in Shane’s book, Over-The-Counter Natural Cures Expanded Edition.
5. Where can I get Shane’s books?
You can buy the books, Over-The-Counter Natural Cures Expanded Edition and 3 Worst Meds at Amazon or anywhere books are sold.
6. I am with the media (or a PR company) and need to contact someone directly, how do I go about that?
If you are with the media, contact us at email@example.com
7. I am a healthcare professional or a retail outlet. How can I go about selling your products at my place of business?
If you are a healthcare professional (physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc) or retail store and want to carry our products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. My order hasn’t arrived, how will I know when it ships?
Looking for an order? Please understand that it takes 5-7 business days to receive orders within the USA and that we send out TRACKING numbers within 24 hours of the order. It doesn’t happen INSTANTLY. Humans are not as fast computers; they need lunch, breaks, and sleep. Be patient. If still no tracking, email us again here at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
9. My product arrived damaged, what should I do?
This rarely occurs, but it does happen. If you have a damaged product, we will send you a replacement. Email us your receipt and explanation of what happened to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Why is it so expensive to ship to Hawaii, it’s still in the USA, isn’t it?
Yes, it is still in the USA, but Hawaii is almost in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and by now you may have realized that EVERYTHING in Hawaii is more expensive, because just about EVERYTHING has to be flown or shipped in, except for maybe pineapples, coconuts, and leis. The upside is… You live in Hawaii!
11. I live outside of the USA – Can I still place an international order?
To place an International Order Follow the Simple Instructions Below
4 Facts You Must Know Before Ordering:
- Orders to Canada must be limited to a less than a 90-day supply
- Orders may take 18 to 32 business days to arrive
- There are no refunds on international orders
- We are not responsible for lost orders. Once it leaves the USA, it’s absolutely out of our control.
There is no free shipping to foreign countries and we do not accept orders from Nigeria. Shipping charges depend on the weight and many other variables. Customs regulations & requirements vary by country. Additional fees (duties, VAT, etc) may need to be paid before being released by customs to you. We are not responsible for your customs fees nor your country’s customs authority. Please do not send us nasty emails about this. Complain to your local, elected officials if you want to change it. We strive to find better, low-cost shipping methods continuously.
12. What is your refund policy?
We owe it to you to give you a no-questions-asked, no-lose guarantee! After all, the entire supplement and weight loss industry are FULL of scams and shams. And I want you to know that The People’s Chemist is different. Our knowledgeable staff is here to work with you, not scam you. We are here to help make sure you are using the products correctly, as intended, along with healthy lifestyle habits. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your TPC products, first ASK US QUESTIONS. It’s better that you get your health than a refund. If you still want a refund, send the remaining product back within 30 days and we will reimburse you, minus 20% for handling fees. Please note that shipping is non-refundable.
Return product must be mailed to:
The People’s Chemist
1497 Main Street Suite 139
Dunedin, FL 34698
Once done, email your receipt to email@example.com with the subject line: Mailed Refund
13. What if I’ve read all of Shane’s books, listened to all of his CDs, read all of Shane’s blogs, read everything on the website, and watched all of the TPC Video clips and my question has still not been answered and it’s not a personal medical condition issue about me, a friend or a relative?
Call us at (505) 510-1117. If your question has not been answered by any of these resources, we would actually love to hear your question.